In season three episode one of the podcast, Addey, Amber, and Nicole played a game of “Never Have I Ever” to introduce (or re-introduce, as it were) listeners to all of our editors. Below are the statements that were guiltily admitted to or denied vehemently:
- Never have I ever written a story the day before it was due for a creative writing class.
- Never have I ever stuck gum under a desk
- Never have I ever sent a mean email in response to a rejection from a literary journal.
- Never have I ever ridden an animal.
- Never have I ever said a brutal comment in a critique group.
- Never have I ever binged an entire series in one day
- Never have I ever lied about my opinion of a story in a critique group.
- Never have I ever climbed in/out of a window.
- Never have I ever hated one of my fellow editor’s picks for the journal.
- Never have I ever broken a bone.
Pretend we are all hanging out, drinking some hot cider, or maybe a pumpkin spiced latte, and let us know what your answers would be if you played this game by commenting below!