We are opening for submissions on Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020, for our spring journal!
This journal has no theme and you can submit fiction, nonfiction, poetry and art/photography.
To help kick off the spring journal and nanowrimo; here is a website for prompts that are submitted daily for writers to write: https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/.
For the Halloween spirit, here are some prompts from that blog:
· Write about a group of witches meeting up on Halloween night.
· Write about someone’s first Halloween as a ghost.
· Start your story with two characters deciding to spend the night in a graveyard.
· Write a ghost story where there’s more going on than it first appears.
· Set your story in a Gothic manor house.
You can submit these stories to us if you want to, or use them as fuel to submit another story to our journal starting this Sunday.
You can also include a quote, the first line, or an excerpt from the story you created in the comments below. We’d love to see what you come up with!
Happy Halloween and Happy Writing!